Over 80 wineries from all over California!
• Ticket includes admittance, wine tasting, and commemorative wine glass.
• Food, provided by top restaurants and caterers, sold separately. Beer and white wines also available for purchase.
• Free parking available on-site.
• Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable*.
• This event is being held among working vineyards and orchards. Please wear comfortable shoes.
• No outside food, beverages, or coolers. No pets other than service animals allowed.
• This is a No-Smoking event. There are no designated smoking areas on site.
• Attendees must be 21 or older to consume alcohol, and will be required to show photo I.D. as proof of age.
Proceeds to Charity
All net proceeds from the event go to the Amador Community Foundation to be distributed to local charitable causes.
*Should the event be cancelled, the liability of the organizers, venue owner, and county will be limited to the refund of any funds paid. The organizers, venue owner, and county are not liable for any consequential losses, damages, or attorney fees.
Please note that the site can not support large coach busses. Please make other arrangements for large groups.
Ticket purchases are not tax deductable as charitable contributions.
Have questions about The Barbera Festival 2015? Contact Barbera Festival